STR COVID-19 VISITOR POLICY
DATE: August 11, 2021
STR is committed to keeping our employees and visitors safe during the COVID-19 pandemic while supporting the critical missions of our customers in the federal government.
Please review this policy prior to your visit. Upon arrival, you will be required to verbally attest that you have read and understood this policy.
- You must wear a mask while you are in STR’s facilities except when alone in an office with the door closed.
- If you are unvaccinated, you must wear a mask and social distance at all times while in STR’s facilities.
- Do not visit an STR facility if you:
- have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days;
- are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 14 days, any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath);
- are unvaccinated and have had close contact* with someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days;
- have traveled internationally within the past 7 days and have not yet received a negative test result from a viral test taken at least 3 days after your return.
- Wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face, and do not shake hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, for example keyboards, doorknobs, etc. (STR has cleaning products for use on-site.)
*close contact is defined as spending a total of 15 minutes or more within 6 feet of someone currently infected with COVID-19.